• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Policy Rescission..........................

They definitely had bongs in the early 70's...I put wine in mine. I used a speeding ticket to roll a joint once, and it really was with Dave. It was thick paper and very harsh! The scotch tape smelled funny when burning. Did you ever make a pipe out of an empty toilet paper roll and a piece of tin foil?:twitchy:

Oh yea forgot the toilet paper roll, I guess I was too poor to afford a bong or just didn't care. Used to have one of those little rolling machine's overseas and we would roll in mass quantity's for a week's worth.

So were you the body double for Cheech or Chong while puffin' on that bong Bob?

Not both of them, just Tommy.

BTW, have you seen his daughter?

mysterious-ways-rae-dawn-chong-2.jpg

Thanks to all who managed to derail this thread, but especially to BD for answering my question in the midst of all this nonsense.

I was going to say something else, but now I forgot.

Thanks to all who managed to derail this thread, but especially to BD for answering my question in the midst of all this nonsense.

Oh yes...Rae Dawn, not a bad actress.

That's what happens when you take too many bong hits Bob.:laugh:

Hey, I answered your question before he did...:mad:

Thanks Bob, but in sia defense he did answer, I got to rambling about something, I forgot and then answered. This is what happen's when I have too much on my hands. You know, I am going to derail again, I was just thinking since some of us are basically unemployed until next OEP I wonder if we can draw unemployment based on the last 4 months of income.

Thanks Bob, but in sia defense he did answer, I got to rambling about something, I forgot and then answered. This is what happen's when I have too much on my hands. You know, I am going to derail again, I was just thinking since some of us are basically unemployed until next OEP I wonder if we can draw unemployment based on the last 4 months of income.

Good luck with that.

I was just thinking since some of us are basically unemployed until next OEP I wonder if we can draw unemployment based on the last 4 months of income.

You can ask SAI.

No wait. That won't work. He has never had 4 months of consecutive income.

Hey, doesn't Tommy Chong have a daughter? I understand she's a real looker.

Latest posts

Back