Pre-Paid Legal

They turn to PPL. I have some clients that own gentelmen clubs and have helped them.And makes going on appointments a plesure.

Ahh, you are the classy guy I thought you were. Loves the strip clubs and can't spell. Sign me up for some pre-paid legal. :D:D

A number of posts have shown an issue Cornelius tried to make clear: MLM is the marketing strategy used to recruit new "associates", whereas direct sales is the method to sell the products to "members".

I detest the MLM, but it is entrenched and can't be changed. I like the product, so let me tell you why:

I have a motorhome. Whenever I am out of state, I often see patrol cars follow me, ostensibly to make sure I don't violate the law. Why me? you ask. My motorhome costs over $500K new (deep pockets), and they look for the slightest opportunity to write some city-revenue-streaming document. With PPL's Legal Shield, if I do get stopped, all I have to do is show my card and call a PPL attorney (toll-free, 24/7). PPL will have a local attorney represent me in that state's court at the appointed hearing. This gives me the peace of mind to enjoy my trip.

I could go on with the usual sales speil (there are many others) but this is my honest- to- goodness benefit I like most.

What kind of crime do you forsee yourself committing in which you are going to have to go to a hearing while travelling through some state?

If you are worried that you are going to commit some type of violation that you will need legal representation, you should probably stay off the roads.

Again, liability insurance follows the insured. If something were to happen in which your liability or negligence comes into play, your liability portion of your auto insurance policy covers you up to the limits you decide to have.

What kind of crime do you forsee yourself committing in which you are going to have to go to a hearing while travelling through some state?

If you are worried that you are going to commit some type of violation that you will need legal representation, you should probably stay off the roads.

Again, liability insurance follows the insured. If something were to happen in which your liability or negligence comes into play, your liability portion of your auto insurance policy covers you up to the limits you decide to have.

Let's just hope you never get ticketed by an out-of-state cop. Apparently you have never strayed far from home.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks,PM me and we can meat at the sizzler to do the paper work.

Is that real meat that is served at the sizzler?:laugh:

Last edited:

I think he is just jealous of the $500k motorhome :D:D

can you pick out the ppl attorney in this clip.....

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the thing about PPL.

Not ness a bad product, just questionable distribution.

When someone thinks MLM, it is usually make-up, health products, storage containers, Amway, etc. To mix your legal help with that group seems out of place, which naturally brings up a wall of defense.

Plus to have someone talk about scary letters..well, there is a big difference between scary letters and quality legal representation.

Latest posts

Back