Hello all....I started with PGI in February 2021. So with that said I am certainly still new there but not new to Insurnace. I was a “successful” corporate agent for many years until I finally came to the point where I decided it was time to make my own money and create my own brand. My drive was simply...family legacy, control, and sustained income that could lead me in and through retirement.

I searched for many, many months looking at all different options. I landed on PGI for a multitude of reasons. I can confidently say that PGI has been everything and more that they said they would be. I have absolutely no regrets. Their primary focus is on my success and giving me the tools and most importantly...the support to accomplish and win.

Brief update - I'm 2.5 years in with PGI and as an agency owner and they're still fantastic. Always looking to do more to help agents, always looking for opportunities to think outside the box to strengthen agencies. They even recently hosted a call to get feedback from agency owners on how they may be able to help us with hiring, what our main needs were, etc. They are considering some kind of internship type program possibly to help drowning agencies with bandwidth. Something I never even had an expectation for them to do but definitely a pain point (hiring good people) for all agencies!
They mean what they say and they have really been seamless and there to challenge us to grow in ways we need to when we're missing something. Great people. Can't say enough about Shawn Michael, Jason Fleer, and Rex. So glad I chose PGI!
Glad to hear your sharing. Do you have any cons then?

Back