• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Preparing for Series 6 Exam

I would recommend reading the date of the post.

I would also recommend finding another way to up your post count.

EDIT: OK I get it. You sell Iphone apps. It must suck! If you have to spam this forum to try to sell it.

Last edited:
I would recommend reading the date of the post.

I would also recommend finding another way to up your post count.

EDIT: OK I get it. You sell Iphone apps. It must suck! If you have to spam this forum to try to sell it.

Clever William is not too clever! :yes::swoon:

When I saw all the helpfully clever posts by William this morning I was all ready to buy a bunch of apps. Then I remembered that I don't own an iPhone. Bummer for me.

Honestly, if you are halfway decent at tests, the 6 is a joke. Just get a good study guide, or take a prep class if that works better for you. The 63 is a little more difficult, as it is more about memorization.

Now, I understand the 7 is a different animal.

Took my 3 months to get my 7, series 6 is a midget compared to a 7. I would recommened you read the book once, put it away and never open it again, and go strait to the practice test. Once you take 400 questions a day for 2-3 weeks and get a 85% or better , your ready for the real exam.

I recently took the series 6 exam and failed with a 67%. Close but no cigar.

I need to wait 30 days until I can take it again.

In the meantime, I need to know how much the exams change between a first and second try?

In effect, do they generate entirely new questions or do they change things up a bit or not at all?

Thanks!

BNEX

I recently took the series 6 exam and failed with a 67%. Close but no cigar. I need to wait 30 days until I can take it again. In the meantime, I need to know how much the exams change between a first and second try? In effect, do they generate entirely new questions or do they change things up a bit or not at all?

Thanks!

BNEX

It won't change much. Have you taken the 63 yet? The 63 is much harder than the 6 in my book.

Last edited:
I recently took the series 6 exam and failed with a 67%. Close but no cigar.

I need to wait 30 days until I can take it again.

In the meantime, I need to know how much the exams change between a first and second try?

In effect, do they generate entirely new questions or do they change things up a bit or not at all?

Thanks!

BNEX

So you searched for a 2 year old thread to tell us this?:mad:

Back