• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Promoting Business With Facebook

food for thought...does google and the other search engines crawl FB for content.....

FB is something you have to do!

I write about 3-4 policies a year off of it but it lets everyone know what I do.

Google gives link juice if you site is connected to it.
Then you need to take it step farther and have your blog hooked into.

This social media is working at light speed. This is really taking over so I think google will give more and more credit to those who use it.

Here is a scary thought. What if you figure out how to make money on Facebook, turn it into a good system and focus all your efforts on making it work. But Facebook never figures out how to make a profit itself?

Well just like ABC said...it a good medium to soft market your friends and contacts with a private account ........

Here is a scary thought. What if you figure out how to make money on Facebook, turn it into a good system and focus all your efforts on making it work. But Facebook never figures out how to make a profit itself?

Well just like ABC said...it a good medium to soft market your friends and contacts with a private account ........

You missed my point, some agent might figure out how to make money off of Facebook. But if Facebook never figures out how to be profitable, there will be no Facebook to utilize.

Back