• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Prospecting

KyleSage

Hello all,

I sell a mix of Medicare (MA heavy in my state), fex here and there but not my bread and butter (more so cross sell/replace FE rather than buy fe leads and sell new fe), decent amount of 1035 off of Medicare Prosects and a good amount of annuities as well. My business model is mostly medicare and cross selling off of medicare. I have always bought leads (tm, direct mail, and internet) and called (cold calling as well) as my primary source of prospecting. I was wondering what people have had success on. Im looking to get more annuity focused but have never dabbled in annuity leads or retirement seminars etc. Are there any lead sources or different ways of prospecting that people have found work pretty well for them in addition to calling the traditional fex or medicare leads? I have heard good things about seminars but haven’t tried. Also know annuity leads exist but usually a low return rate and they say things like “maximize your social security benefits” and I fell like there could be a lot of wasted money in those leads if people misunderstand.

So long story short, what are people out there using and having success with?

Ps for me t65 have always been the best “annuity” leads for me lol

Back