• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Prospecting with Seminars

You can discuss both if you aren't licenced to sell them. Theres no compliance issues.

Just for a quick clarification, when you say licensed do you mean licensed with a carrier (odd that people actually say what they mean:laugh:) as opposed to passing the AHIP certification annually?

Just for a quick clarification, when you say licensed do you mean licensed with a carrier (odd that people actually say what they mean:laugh:) as opposed to passing the AHIP certification annually?

I'm talking about AHIP.

I do not sell Part C or Part D. (Today. This may change soon.) Therefore, I do not have compliance issues when I do seminars.

I'm talking about AHIP.

I do not sell Part C or Part D. (Today. This may change soon.) Therefore, I do not have compliance issues when I do seminars.

Actually part of the MIPPA reform was that now the DOI can put the hammer down on any licensed agent who violate the CMS marketing rules - whether you are certified to sell part C/D or not.i am sure it doesn't happen too often but it can.

Back