Questions About Cold Calling Residences - Life Insurance

Seriously? Using Mojo you should be able to put out like 200 calls every hour and a half, that was using 2 lines for me...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also out of 100 calls you make 5 life sales? I'm guessing your buying 100 leads and selling 5 if that's the case. But straight cold calling that means your getting about 25 people to answer and 1/5 to buy, I call that BS.

call it what you will, that's my figures. i am seeing face to face, not phone sales.

I agree his ratio is bogus. Out of 100, 25-30 will answer. A good agent can set appts with 4-5 of them for med supps. Closing rate for me is better than 50 percent so 3 sales (households) out of 100 calls is typical for me. Mojo I can call 100 in a little over an hour and a half.

BULLCRAP!!!!!

maybe you are ordering your names from the wrong vendor. or maybe you suck at setting appts/closing? nah couldn't be.... :)

Three med supp sales out of 100 dials? That's believable. Five life sales on 100 dials is the part where I had to call BS.

Ordering names from the wrong vendor, huh? I like where you're going with this :)

Three med supp sales out of 100 dials? That's believable. Five life sales on 100 dials is the part where I had to call BS.

Ordering names from the wrong vendor, huh? I like where you're going with this :)

Let me clarify.. I am setting Med Supp appts... I will sell 5 out of 100 calls SOMETHING. Med Supp or FE, or both (sometime)

Let me clarify.. I am setting Med Supp appts... I will sell 5 out of 100 calls SOMETHING. Med Supp or FE, or both (sometime)

I'd buy it on the med supps alone; all the more likely to sell something if you're using other products too.

Back