• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Recap of Commission Changes

Any word on BX of FL comp? I heard a per app fee depending on the plan but it's unconfirmed.

They had something out, then I believe they took it back and are trying to revamp it.

Maybe it's like health reform, you need to sell our plans to know what you will get paid?

And still offer 6 Month Advances. (Albeit, with a $400 / case cap - though we're looking at the possibility of raising that now that the dust has settled)

Correct me if I'm wrong But IAC was waiting to see what the MLR was before they talked about commissions before they addressed the subject. That being said their not competitive in Chicago anyway for me.

Updated my prior post to show Celtic's new commission structure is effective retroactive to policies effective back to 9/1/2010. Also, the renewal commission is 4% instead of 5%. Just got the official letter from them today.
-AC

Updated my prior post to show Celtic's new commission structure is effective retroactive to policies effective back to 9/1/2010. Also, the renewal commission is 4% instead of 5%. Just got the official letter from them today.
-AC

That's nice. :no:

I would actually love to know how many agents write/wrote for them on a consistent basis....2, 3, 4?

Back