• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Received a grievance today…

For anyone who asked to be updated; the carrier came back after their investigation and found no issues. The complaint has been closed with "no agent wrong doing". Very relieved, and it did take more time than I anticipated.

Thanks for those with the positive words! Stay compliant everyone!

I too had a complaint with Humana, back in Feb I asked for call records to be pulled, I got a call back last week, they assigned it to me by accident because customer had same names, I don't buy that answer for a minute but they will not give me a copy of the phone call transcript.

Few few of those complaints ever go anywhere . It’s there word against yours . But with possible recordings coming things could change and the complaints are more serious for the agent .

I too had a complaint with Humana, back in Feb I asked for call records to be pulled, I got a call back last week, they assigned it to me by accident because customer had same names, I don't buy that answer for a minute but they will not give me a copy of the phone call transcript.

Isn't it Amazing how they can treat you...If they want information pertaining to a client YOU better give it up ASAP....But they can stall and treat you like a nobody. I would be very very cautious doing business with them.

I for one learned my lesson, had to change quite a few away from them.

For those interested, she then tried to say that I should have given her instructions to cancel her med supp. I simply told her that logically she should have done so and she didn't ask for my advice when choosing to switch, or ask if it would automatically go away (and I would have told her no, had she asked). When you move, you cancel the internet at your old address...

The problem is you're being logical and intelligent in a country that is now anything but.......OH....and most are also entitled af and look to dodge accountability at every corner. A "bonus."

I once had a similar situation with a woman I put on a plan and she tried to say that it's "wrong" that she got charged because I never told her she needed to cancel her old plan, once she went on the new plan.

Essentially, I made the mistake of thinking that most people thinking logically. Again, BIG mistake.

I mean, lady.....honestly???? Do you need a rear-end-wiper, as well? Someone to also remind you to flush the toilet after a dump??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back