• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Recently licensed and looking for honest IMO to be successful

I would not recommend any free lead program for a new agent. It almosts creates a lack of work ethic

Agreed. I'm also with FEX. Happy to answer any questions or help in any way.

None of us FEX agents recruit. I just enjoy talking shop and helping agents.

I disagree . This free leads different . You can leave anytime or you can move to the full 120% plus anytime you want . Ben releases . You don’t produce your cut off fast so zero laziness or your gone . Takes a little pressure off you . L

I disagree . This free leads different . You can leave anytime or you can move to the full 120% plus anytime you want . Ben releases . You don’t produce your cut off fast so zero laziness or your gone . Takes a little pressure off you . L

I know his system. I personally know of 2 agents who failed out using his free lead system. 1 of whom had been a debit agent and had over 8 years in the industry.

Now, I'm not blaming his system. And I fully understand the appeal of having free leads as a new agent. However, I think it teaches agents to be lazy rather than work hard to resolve each lead.

I am sure folks will disagree. Just giving my honest opinion.

I know his system. I personally know of 2 agents who failed out using his free lead system. 1 of whom had been a debit agent and had over 8 years in the industry.

Now, I'm not blaming his system. And I fully understand the appeal of having free leads as a new agent. However, I think it teaches agents to be lazy rather than work hard to resolve each lead.

I am sure folks will disagree. Just giving my honest opinion.

95% fail out no matter what . If your a winner and desire burns you’ll succeed no matter what .

95% fail out no matter what . If your a winner and desire burns you’ll succeed no matter what .

Agreed. Maybe these agents were going to fail out anyway.

But they were writing about $15-20k a month and giving away a huge chunk of their comp. Maybe they wouldn't have failed if they'd had that extra 50% of comp?

Agreed. Maybe these agents were going to fail out anyway.

But they were writing about $15-20k a month and giving away a huge chunk of their comp. Maybe they wouldn't have failed if they'd had that extra 50% of comp?

So doing $20k a month at 70% making $14 k net with zero cost leads or appt sets how did they fail? Even if they had 30% chargeback that’s near $10 k net .Thats more than what 95% of agents make

So doing $20k a month at 70% making $14 k net with zero cost leads or appt sets how did they fail? Even if they had 30% chargeback that’s near $10 k net .Thats more than what 95% of agents make
Probably forgot about the tax man. Living large and saving nothing. Then oops.

Other than that, I agree. How?

Other than that, I agree. How?

Also, they both had a bright idea to buy a used car as a gas-saver in the field. But they also had big trucks with big payments attached, which they kept for personal use.

So in other words, they weren't financially responsible after they started making money.

If they were netting $14K and owe the IRS you don't stop. You work your way out of it. I underpaid my first year. No big deal. I set up a monthly payment and made sure the money was there when they hit my account each month.

I've heard this "he/she failed because they didn't set aside for taxes" ... if that was truly what put them out of the business, they were never really producing at a high level.

Taking weeks off. Writing junk business. Being small-minded. Combination of multiple things.

. So what does that gave to do with making 70% and netting $14 k ? Writing junk business they’d fail wether they got free leads or not ? They were bad agents throwing spaghetti against the wall writing anyone who could fog a mirror . There demise would have happened quicker paying $800 plus a week for leads . Of course anyone writing $20k a month of good persistent business is much better buying their own leads and making 120%.

Back