Recommendations for Insurance Web Design

"trying to get out of the south, not a fan of the humidity"
Then why is Tampa one of your two finalists?

well I do know the area never lived here for almost 22 years, but I definitely do want a white Christmas next winter... So time to dip...

I had a site by Tanisha a while back. Does she do WP design, I thought it was all html.
I think your personally better off doing it yourself, getting an old domain, and doing SB on 2nd or maybe 3rd tier properties. Vary your links, get some easy edu, find some high pr low outbound links via footers.
The money you spend on design you can spend on someone doing this for you (linking being the most important in addition to content).
Noone is going to create the content for you, so use a plugin like SEO pressor, and it should be no problem.

The biggest challenge is getting keywords with low competition. Unless you plan on doing a google places domination, then in that case NY is definitely not the place to be...

Noone is going to create the content for you, so use a plugin like SEO pressor, and it should be no problem.

The biggest challenge is getting keywords with low competition. Unless you plan on doing a google places domination, then in that case NY is definitely not the place to be...

Oddly enough, I do the keyword research and content creation, in addition to backlinking.

That's really my speciality, content creation, optimization, interlinking, backlinking, etc.

Depends on your goals. If you tell me you want a site thrown up for a simple web presence that you can blog on, that's cheap, it doesn't take that long.

If you tell me you want a site to rank page 1 for a statewide, I can get pretty close on telling the exact time/cost it will take and build out all the content and links if someone wants. I've done it multiple times, sometimes it takes longer than I estimate, sometimes the site flies right to top of page 1.

I cannot control google, but I can put the site in a place where the factors that are assumed to influence google are done correctly.

I also have some resources for page design, either with me doing them or outsourced that are pretty brilliant in terms of look.

I just do different price levels, and try to meet the goals and budget of the person who comes to me, but I typically do everything in wordpress now so it can be added to by the user as a CMS without any issues.

If you want a badass site, I can get it done. If you want a starter site, I can get that done too. Depends on what you want and what you want to spend.

Agreed, one can have someone do content for them, I should have clarified, only have another person familiar with insurance do the content. Too many things to get wrong to lay it on some foreigner from odesk to do for you.

Just test out a few different providers, from freelancer.com I found a writer from Norvax that is writing me 5 articles every 3 days for about $7.50 an article, there is textbroker.com which averages the same rate, found an Indian guy from freelancer who get's me 15 400 word articles for $30, which surprisingly are quite good for $2 a pop, and of course Dan from the Sick Submitter forum got me some good content as well.

I have a guy on my fiverr listing that I think is mostly rewording plr articles or ezine, but he does fix the lsi keyword targeting and does good work on a 4-5 day turnaround for 5 bucks for 2 articles.

I do have to rework them a little sometimes, but its hard to beat 5 bucks for 2.

Has anyone ever asked themselves why would a good insurance agent & good seo sell services to people who are going to make more on it?

Say, one life policy a day vs doing seo for a few hundred a month?

Rhetorical, don't bother trying to spin that answer. Just ask yourselves.

Back