Recommendations for Insurance Web Design

Honest answer, for me anyway, is I do seo because its easier for me than selling insurance with all the automation I use.

I also find it more fun.

I have a guy on my fiverr listing that I think is mostly rewording plr articles or ezine, but he does fix the lsi keyword targeting and does good work on a 4-5 day turnaround for 5 bucks for 2 articles.

This is the quality of people you're comfortable doing SEO work with ?.....

.....assuming you do your best work on your own personal websites( I know I would if I knew SEO stuff)...which one of yours ranks the best for competitive keyword $$ phrases

Has anyone ever asked themselves why would a good insurance agent & good seo sell services to people who are going to make more on it?

Say, one life policy a day vs doing seo for a few hundred a month?

Rhetorical, don't bother trying to spin that answer. Just ask yourselves.

I would guess because there are more people standing in line to get websites than there is insurance.

This is the quality of people you're comfortable doing SEO work with ?.....

.....assuming you do your best work on your own personal websites( I know I would if I knew SEO stuff)...which one of yours ranks the best for competitive keyword $$ phrases

I'm perfectly ok with using a fiverr gig for blog post content to be done with 100% unique to pass copyscape.

Personally for site pages I prefer using another group I use that charges about 5 times that for researched 1000 word lsi or writing my own.

Are you suggesting that outsourcing content is something that doesn't work or shouldn't happen?

I'm careful not to "assume" much...it causes too much confusion. I try to look solely at the facts...especially when doing my SEO legwork.

One of the first things I would be looking at prior to taking advice or hiring you to do work would be this site of yours

Then I'd ask myself "if this is what he does for himself, what can I expect him to do for me?"

I think that's a reasonable "first step"

I'm careful not to "assume" much...it causes too much confusion. I try to look solely at the facts...especially when doing my SEO legwork.

One of the first things I would be looking at prior to taking advice or hiring you to do work would be this site of yours

Then I'd ask myself "if this is what he does for himself, what can I expect him to do for me?"

I think that's a reasonable "first step"

I haven't bothered to backlink that site at all.

I don't rely on organic seo for traffic on it. It's there to explain services.

I have no idea what your agenda is, however, you are making assumptions without facts as to what I do and attempting a hit job for no reason.

http://www.semrush.com/search.php?q=iliaa.org&db=us

Is a good example.

I also don't rely on semrush for tracking, its a bad tool.

Last edited:
iliaa.org - SEMRush's main report for domain

Yeah, I'd be looking for something/someone that was more competitive with the major players....with higher $$ keywords..with more traffic...no offense

My agenda? other than seeing if a "polished turd" is any different than a plain ole turd ? :1cute: nah...that's about it

You'd suggest something other than the buying keywords for the target market?

Seems legit. Maybe I should rank it for barbie.

Again, I don't know your agenda, but it's pretty obvious you have one.

I find you highly unprofessional and I see no point in continuing a conversation with someone who is obviously making a choice to be argumentative even when looking at the evidence they asked for.

I answer questions here to help people, not to give you an outlet for arguing.

PAN whats your point big shooter?

Well, I sold SEO for a while (until early last year) and even had a team of salespeople selling out of my office in North Palm Beach. Do you know why I stopped?

Because when I started ranking clients for phrases like "life insurance quotes", "Florida life insurance", "high risk life insurance", etc... I saw how much money they were making. Which was thousands, upon thousands of dollars.

So what do you think I did?

Do you think I kept on taking $500 a month from people making $10,000 plus a month or decided to get my licenses and get a cut of every lead I produced???

Just saying, given my past experience I don't think that anyone worth their salt in SEO & Insurance would sell themselves short selling SEO to insurance agents. I stopped selling SEO about a year ago just because working with agents (who aren't very forward thinking to begin with, which makes it VERY frustrating to do marketing work for them) is no where near as lucrative as doing it for yourself (presuming that you're actually good at this).

I'm not trying to attack anyone in particular, anyone that's spoken to me knows that I've been saying this for well over a year (before Jolley and Josh even started selling SEO)... I was actually saying this to people like trweb and agentmethods on the phone.

Just think about it.

Would YOU work for 500 a month or 400 a day for the same type of work?

Latest posts

Back