Referral Email

Jazz10

Expert
Does anyone have a good template they have used to send out to your existing clients to ask for referrals from them?

If you plan to use any sort of a template, then you are going to get very poor results.

I get an average of 3 referrals from each client I write. From those three referrals, I get one or two sales.

When I learned how to properly ask for referrals, I was able to stop all cold calling and advertising. To be perfectly honest, when I learn how to properly ask for referrals, I actually felt guilty because the sales were flowing in so easily, and everyone else had to work hard.

Spend some time watching YouTube videos and reading articles on how to properly get referrals. Asking for referrals without using the proper technique, is like going fishing without a hook.

If you plan to use any sort of a template, then you are going to get very poor results.

I get an average of 3 referrals from each client I write. From those three referrals, I get one or two sales.

When I learned how to properly ask for referrals, I was able to stop all cold calling and advertising. To be perfectly honest, when I learn how to properly ask for referrals, I actually felt guilty because the sales were flowing in so easily, and everyone else had to work hard.

Spend some time watching YouTube videos and reading articles on how to properly get referrals. Asking for referrals without using the proper technique, is like going fishing without a hook.
Let's not go getting a "big head" there Mark. :twitchy:

Thank you for your replies. I will look into those videos.

Does anyone use email to ask for referrals? I was thinking of writing a personal one to each of my clients.

Thank you for your replies. I will look into those videos.

Does anyone use email to ask for referrals? I was thinking of writing a personal one to each of my clients.

Read articles and watch videos from people that have had success from properly asking for referrals. Those will answer most any questions you want to ask right now.

With that said; In person is the most effective. Phone is less effective. Email is least effective.

Read the articles, watch the videos. We already told you that. It seems that you don't want to do that, but wish to continue asking questions. Read the articles, watch the videos. Then, once you have an understanding of the fundamentals, let us know what additional questions you have. Right now you are grabbing around in the dark.

Back