• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Results? - SNL Door Hangers

InsKid

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Any results yet from the Security National Life door hangers? There was another thread recently where several mentioned ordering them and a PDF copy was posted, they looked nice

Just curious to hear if anyone here has made appointments or sales from this lead source yet.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Any results yet from the Security National Life door hangers? There was another thread recently where several mentioned ordering them and a PDF copy was posted, they looked nice

Just curious to hear if anyone here has made appointments or sales from this lead source yet.

Also, if they do get good results who is distributing? The agent or someone they pay to go door to door and hang on doors.

Also, if they do get good results who is distributing? The agent or someone they pay to go door to door and hang on doors.
lincoln heritage has door hangers as well. I never had any response from them. Very expensive piece as well for NO response.

Anyone here using them? Maybe it's just too soon because I hear these are still very new.

Back