Ringless Voicemail Results for Fe?? I Dont Want to Hear this is Illegal Because Its Not! Strictly Y

I have been chatting with an marketing guy that I met on upwork.com. He has very good reviews. He recommended RVM to me. We are all set up now and starting it up tomorrow. We got 5 different recorded scripts and this week is going to be a trial and error type of week to see what script gives me the most calls. Out of the 5 scripts I made two of them and obliviously mine are very direct. Mostly because I already get DM leads and fight to get appointments with them. I don't want to fight to get appointments with rvm leads. I would rather get less calls but knowing when someone does its because they want insurance and they want to meet. After this week, depending on how it goes, I'm going to choose to move forward for not and figure out a set price.

What are some experiences that you guys have had with RVM? Good ROI? Average appointments per calls? how much did you pay$? I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF IT!!!! I just want to sell more insurance!
:1biggrin:

I believe this is illegal.

Rick

So if someone answers their phone and it's starting out with a VM, that's illegal, but if they don't answer the phone and then get a VM that's not illegal? Sounds like a loophole that will be closed if too many people get them.

Sometimes I answer if it is a local number in case it is a prospect. Out of area calls are never answered.

Even when I answer and realize it is a pitch, I hang up. Many times they leave voice message anyway.

Someone calling from local exchange (we have 4 of them in Atlanta) starts with "Uh, hello? (laugh) Oh excuse me, I have to adjust my headset." Sounds real but they have called probably 30 times, each time from a different number.

Each time I delete the message and block that number.

If its legal and profitable what large IMO's are encouraging there agents to use them...?

RVM's are the only marketing effort that I actually lost money on.
I tried one "batch" just so I could have a personal opinion to share with our agents.
7,500 RVM's. 4 responses. ZERO presentations. Granted, it was only once so maybe not a large enough sample to judge. But the results were poor enough that I didn't need to investigate any further.
Also had a few agents in deiiferemt states give a try also, with results identical to mine.

RVM's are the only marketing effort that I actually lost money on.
I tried one "batch" just so I could have a personal opinion to share with our agents.
7,500 RVM's. 4 responses. ZERO presentations. Granted, it was only once so maybe not a large enough sample to judge. But the results were poor enough that I didn't need to investigate any further.
Also had a few agents in deiiferemt states give a try also, with results identical to mine.

7,500 seems like a large enough sample size, particularly depending on the cost.

I believe these have been around, at least on the forum. The fact no one is talking about them suggests they are a pot of gold no one wants to share or they are pretty bad.

7,500 seems like a large enough sample size, particularly depending on the cost.

I believe these have been around, at least on the forum. The fact no one is talking about them suggests they are a pot of gold no one wants to share or they are pretty bad.

Yep. Agents who consistently push the envelope doing stuff like this or calling people on the DNC generally like to be discreet about it. But I'm sure they are aware of the old saying, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time (or pay the fine)". I mean, how many FE policies would one have to sell to pay off one of those doozies?:eek:

I have been chatting with an marketing guy that I met on upwork.com. He has very good reviews. He recommended RVM to me. We are all set up now and starting it up tomorrow. We got 5 different recorded scripts and this week is going to be a trial and error type of week to see what script gives me the most calls. Out of the 5 scripts I made two of them and obliviously mine are very direct. Mostly because I already get DM leads and fight to get appointments with them. I don't want to fight to get appointments with rvm leads. I would rather get less calls but knowing when someone does its because they want insurance and they want to meet. After this week, depending on how it goes, I'm going to choose to move forward for not and figure out a set price.

What are some experiences that you guys have had with RVM? Good ROI? Average appointments per calls? how much did you pay$? I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF IT!!!! I just want to sell more insurance!
:1biggrin:

Do you even know what "obliviously" means?

:no:

Back