RNA Replacement Questionnaire

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm actually doing my first RNA app right now and it's a LH replacement (ooh it feels so good). Is the Replacement Questionnaire required on all replacements? I know the regular replacement form is required but I'm not sure about the other one.

I'm actually doing my first RNA app right now and it's a LH replacement (ooh it feels so good). Is the Replacement Questionnaire required on all replacements? I know the regular replacement form is required but I'm not sure about the other one.

In some states it is.

I live by the golden rule: When in doubt, whip it out.

It seems that it's required in non NAIC states. But a quick call to RNA and asking about your state would clear that up.

In some states it is.

I live by the golden rule: When in doubt, whip it out.

Funny -that was my golden rule in college. Pretty sure it would get me into trouble now.

----------

It seems that it's required in non NAIC states. But a quick call to RNA and asking about your state would clear that up.

I called and was told that it's always required. That was my second call...I hung up on the first guy after he swore they don't do Wednesday drafts.

Also their application is a disaster. It's been a while since I filled one out and there is no flow at all to it. I sure hope the new app is better.

Funny -that was my golden rule in college. Pretty sure it would get me into trouble now.

----------

I called and was told that it's always required. That was my second call...I hung up on the first guy after he swore they don't do Wednesday drafts.

Also their application is a disaster. It's been a while since I filled one out and there is no flow at all to it. I sure hope the new app is better.

They have only been doing the wed drafts for a couple of months so I'm not surprised a phone answerer wouldn't know it.

That replacement questionaire is always required in the states where it's required. I have to use in in Indiana. I don't have to use it in Ky.

Here's an easy way to find out. Go to the RNA agent website. Click on order supplies. It will only show your appointed states. Go to the application kit on the state you are going to write the app. Click on "view kit contents". If the questionaire is in the app contents then it's required for that state.

Last edited:
Back