• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Roth IRA on steroids

Is he securities licensed?

Doesnt matter. He is speaking to agents, not clients.

And Ive heard guys who are securities licensed say all kinds of stupid/misleading/false statements.

Most who actually compare the two assume the ROTH is in bond funds because they are doing a comparison of the same risk tolerance.

I was kidding...

tenor.gif

I highly recommend the materials by Martin Ruby on IUL's for retirement income. You can get his books (meant for consumers) on Amazon. They answer a lot of questions on who's a good candidate, how to design the plans, comparisons with other products, etc. I work with his software on a regular basis. Other fantastic sources include David McKnight's Power of Zero book/site/podcast and www.iuldigest.com.

I highly recommend the materials by Martin Ruby on IUL's for retirement income. You can get his books (meant for consumers) on Amazon. They answer a lot of questions on who's a good candidate, how to design the plans, comparisons with other products, etc. I work with his software on a regular basis. Other fantastic sources include David McKnight's Power of Zero book/site/podcast and www.iuldigest.com.

Hey Brian, is this the book by Martin Ruby you are talking about?

Amazon product ASIN 1523772131

Back