Russ Jones Marketing System

OK, so your system will likely have to be run through and acceptable to your Broker Dealer I believe. I am not securities licensed.

Most agents around here seem to start with a product and specialize in that, sometimes they cross sell. I believe the systems for sale out there are a waste of money. I have bought them and learned the hard way. I did take something out of it, but I would not recommend it.

I'd get with someone that can help you until you figure out your own "system" that works. Then when that system does not work anymore invent a new one and keep going.

There is no silver bullet. There are some people here that could probaly help you get started. I think it kinda also depends on what area you are interested in going.

Thanks for all your info hopefully I can get it all figured out soon. If anyone else has information on how to help start direct mailing or any ideas that would be great.

Thanks for all your info hopefully I can get it all figured out soon. If anyone else has information on how to help start direct mailing or any ideas that would be great.

I like the mortgage training from IPS (Insurance Pro Shop). It gives a very good overview of some of the other systems out there (Bank on Yourself, Infinite Banking, Circle of Wealth). It is not as robust as their Found Money Management system - but is less than 50% of the price. It will give some basics and additional training and a good place to start.
WHO is your primary target market going to be?
WHAT kind of message do you want to send? What can you do for the client better/different than any of the other 1000's of agents in your area?

If you can make your own postcards. Clubflyers.com or gotprint.com is a really good deal.

i bought the system and have gotten a ton of ideas. I was looking for some good ideas to start a drip campaign for those I know that are qualifed (annuity opportunities). The system also provides some great "free reports" you can give to clients. The investment was minimal and was worth it (i did not invest in the website/email campaign since I only market in MO and KS).

i bought the system and have gotten a ton of ideas. I was looking for some good ideas to start a drip campaign for those I know that are qualifed (annuity opportunities). The system also provides some great "free reports" you can give to clients. The investment was minimal and was worth it (i did not invest in the website/email campaign since I only market in MO and KS).

How much did you spend on it?

I have a number of his things. I think I have spent about $700 in the last 7 yrs. It has given me great ideas and marketing material to get clients. Any questions just PM or email me.

I bought his system years ago and found it to very good as to the content and ideas. Did not get involved with his website or leads.

Latest posts

Back