• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SBLI FE Product

Yes it is.

Right...SBLI will automatically renew it every 12 months.

So - if the plan is included with the SBLI policy premium - if the policy holder dies - what happens to the beni's that are on the plan? Or - is the plan only available to the policy holder?

That's interesting. I'm inclined to believe that it might be a real value-add over and above the family receiving just a death benefit.

I'm going to do some studyin' and thinkin' on it.

What was the end result?

ABR payout that happened to a client of mine. Has a 150k policy (term). Diagnose with stage 4 breast cancer (terminal). She was offered 137k to walk away or half immediately and the remaining upon her death. It can be life changing. Cancer is expensive. A lot of people can't work during treatment. I have shared that story with a lot of potential clients over the years. It resonates.

Are these benefit $$'s taxable unlike the death benefit payout?

So - if the plan is included with the SBLI policy premium - if the policy holder dies - what happens to the beni's that are on the plan? Or - is the plan only available to the policy holder?

Here you go, here's the brochure for that.

Attachments

• Funeral Concierge Brochure Final.pdf
    339.8 KB · Views: 10
Back