SBLI

What Jeff is saying is that if you stick the DE business on them it will likely lapse because they won't draft it properly.

I see that. COPD DE is tough business especially if it’s male tobacco.
What is street at FEX ?
Don says it’s easy easy to get 130%.

Email policy to a 67 year old who don't even check their email. Let alone have a printer at home to print out ? No thanks.

The agent has to print the policy out ? No nice company binders ? That’s unprofessional as heck and looks like a shister . Email ? 1/2 my clients can’t even text . Had a Medicare lady client today . She had a 38 yr old John Hancock universal life option B . She was paying $45 a month for $17 k amd had $4400 cash value so a $21,500 db . The rep thought I was trying to replace . I told her I had no interest in replacing the woman had no idea what she has. That’s an awesome cheap policy . Even if it were Mediocre policy I wouldn’t have replaced . It paid a claim on her husband and she was attached to it

What is street at FEX ?

Streets 120% and I said it’s easy to get 130% if you have a relationship with your fmo . But I suspect few fmo’s will give you 130% unless your doing heavy business . I have great relationships with a few fmo’s .

What is street at FEX ?
Our minimum is the same with most FE companies. 120%
I try not to use the word “street” because that term is used to rip off agents by giving them vague meaningless answers rather than accurate numbers when they ask about commissions.

SBLI will be mailing policies very soon. You'll have the option on the e-app.

Choosing a draft date is in the works as well, but I think it's at least 60-90 days out on that.

Mailing the policies out is a good idea for all carriers. When agents are supposed to deliver the policy sometimes the policy gets thrown in the back seat and sits there for weeks on end. Not good for policy holder satisfaction.

Mailing the policies out is a good idea for all carriers. When agents are supposed to deliver the policy sometimes the policy gets thrown in the back seat and sits there for weeks on end. Not good for policy holder satisfaction.

Not good for agent satisfaction either. Added cost plus takes time, when you have to print and mail yourself.

YouTube.png

Back