Search and Save

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I signed up once about a yr ago and it was before aep and i didn’t play with it much . But what stuck out to me was how unfriendly the interface looked compared to connecture . It was like MS dos vs windows . So may questions are . Are all the plans for the area listed on the page? When you enter all the drugs is it like sun fire connecture and it says 4/5 in the formulary ? Does it list the cost of each drug very readable like connecture ? From what I’ve read the dr lookup in network is very accurate . If i enter like 5 drs will it list which one of those drs are in network underneath each plan . How about enrolling in a plan ? Does it just take you to the carrier enrolling platform ?

I signed up once about a yr ago and it was before aep and i didn’t play with it much . But what stuck out to me was how unfriendly the interface looked compared to connecture . It was like MS dos vs windows . So may questions are . Are all the plans for the area listed on the page? When you enter all the drugs is it like sun fire connecture and it says 4/5 in the formulary ? Does it list the cost of each drug very readable like connecture ? From what I’ve read the dr lookup in network is very accurate . If i enter like 5 drs will it list which one of those drs are in network underneath each plan . How about enrolling in a plan ? Does it just take you to the carrier enrolling platform ?
I signed up for their demo and never looked at it. Didn't like the interface.

I went with MedicarePro and love it.

Yes to all of the above. Doesn't look pretty and slow, but along with Toolkit, my 2 favorite subscriptions. Search and Save, to me, is the best value @ only $25 a month. Quotes MA, PDP. Med Supp, FE and HIP.

Yes to all of the above. Doesn't look pretty and slow, but along with Toolkit, my 2 favorite subscriptions. Search and Save, to me, is the best value @ only $25 a month. Quotes MA, PDP. Med Supp, FE and HIP.
Will it do a side by side comparison like CSG?

Or a HIP fill in?

Just curious

Or a HIP fill in?

Just curious

It will do a side by side but often extra benefits will be missing on one of the plans.SS says its not their fault because they get data from CSG.I am canceling my subscription because it is god awful slow ( good for people who like watching spinning circles on their screen i guess) and janky interface.(They told me to add new client i had to log out and relog in each time)Are other platforms this slow?

It will do a side by side but often extra benefits will be missing on one of the plans.SS says its not their fault because they get data from CSG.I am canceling my subscription because it is god awful slow ( good for people who like watching spinning circles on their screen i guess) and janky interface.(They told me to add new client i had to log out and relog in each time)Are other platforms this slow?
Wow really log out and in every client

AEP would be a mess

Or a HIP fill in?

Just curious
Yes, it does side by side, up to 3 at once. You can do the fill in on the HIP, but I've never used it. I use LBL and they have a neat tool on their website. You can manually choose your benefits, or you can choose the county and plan and it fills in most of the gaps. Much better benefits/price than GTL.

If you need to see more benefits you can look at each carriers SOB.

Wow really log out and in every client

AEP would be a mess
No, after you add a client, click on the back button and you can add another client without logging out.

I wouldn't be without it, but Special Agent is right about it being slow and the spinning circle in the middle of the page hypnotizes me sometimes.. I use their CRM...it does everything I want.

Back