Search and Save

No, after you add a client, click on the back button and you can add another client without logging out.

I wouldn't be without it, but Special Agent is right about it being slow and the spinning circle in the middle of the page hypnotizes me sometimes.. I use their CRM...it does everything I want.

i haven't added clients in it for a while now so maybe they fixed that or it was a user error.When i see those spinning circles on the screen i hear this song in my mind lol........

Yes, it does side by side, up to 3 at once. You can do the fill in on the HIP, but I've never used it. I use LBL and they have a neat tool on their website. You can manually choose your benefits, or you can choose the county and plan and it fills in most of the gaps. Much better benefits/price than GTL.
Does LBL have a Gi at some ages ? What’s the commission and renewals ? I’m at 67/12 gtl and medico 60/14. I’m using medico a lot lately as GI from 60-79 which is very useful . Medico about 5% cheaper than gtl . I really like GtL’s customer service . They answer the phone . When i was writing a little LBL fe they were horrid answering the phone . Would take 30 mins to an hr . You had any claims with them ? Gtl good with claims .

It will do a side by side but often extra benefits will be missing on one of the plans.SS says its not their fault because they get data from CSG.I am canceling my subscription because it is god awful slow ( good for people who like watching spinning circles on their screen i guess) and janky interface.(They told me to add new client i had to log out and relog in each time)Are other platforms this slow?

I’ve never had to log out and back in to add a new client

I like S&S but it is slow.

We should all contact them and ask for a speed upgrade. They did it once and it improved but I think they then just got so many more users that its slow again.

I’ve never had to log out and back in to add a new client

Ok i stand corrected i just tried it does not require logging out anymore but i use to experience that and did put in a service request about it..I haven't added a client in quite a while because i got frustrated with it.BTW i just did a test and added a client name and the whole process to the time the plans were loaded was about 70 seconds but 50 seconds of that was watching circles.

Does LBL have a Gi at some ages ? What’s the commission and renewals ? I’m at 67/12 gtl and medico 60/14. I’m using medico a lot lately as GI from 60-79 which is very useful . Medico about 5% cheaper than gtl . I really like GtL’s customer service . They answer the phone . When i was writing a little LBL fe they were horrid answering the phone . Would take 30 mins to an hr . You had any claims with them ? Gtl good with claims .
GI ages 64-68. Ages 18-75 is 60%/6.5%...79-85 is 45%/6.5%. Smaller renewals, richer benefits(even has pet boarding. I haven't had much luck with the phone, so I started letting my FMO earn their money and let them find out answers for me.

Last edited:
Every time I see LBL I think of Lincoln Benefit.
I've never used them for FE, but I've used them and their sister company Capitol Life for Med Supps. I'm contracted with American Benefit Life for Med Supps, but haven't used them. I have their ancillary products through my ABL contract. They're expanding their ancillary line from HIP to include Accident, Cancer, Critical Care and Heart and Stroke.

Latest posts

Back