Seasoned Telesales Agent Looking for New Opportunity

I am a 3 year producer in Final Expense telesales, looking for a new opportunity. Please DM me or post contact info here. Strictly, TELESALES ONLY. I am a consistent $120k yearly production producer.

I've been doing Final Expense tele-sales since 2005, probably longer than anyone else on the forum. I also do field sales.

For tele-sales I can set you up with either of the following:
_TV leads that you call a few days after they've called the tv commercial. OR
_TV leads that ring directly to your phone when the customer calls the tv commercial.

Includes life time renewals, health insurance for agents and their families, charge backs come off the back end not the front end and much more.

Some of the regular posters up here will have negative things to say about the premiums not being the cheapest, but that's because there is no MIB or RX check.

Call me sometime 252-292-3350....Greg.

Greg the way senior life recruits i'm sure you get a ton of lower quality agents who clean sheet the crap out of apps with no mib or rx.I'd love to see what % of contestable claims Senior life pays. I bet its less than 20%.

Greg the way senior life recruits i'm sure you get a ton of lower quality agents who clean sheet the crap out of apps with no mib or rx.I'd love to see what % of contestable claims Senior life pays. I bet its less than 20%.

Can't happen the way you describe. Here's why....

Once the agent has written the app up, the agent turns on a recorder and does a 2-3 min. recording with Ms. Jones. The recording has to be followed very closely by the agent. This recording reviews name, b'date, health questions, meds, draft date, bank name, account #, etc. Health questions must be asked verbatim by agent or underwriting kicks the app out for a correction.

When the health questions are recorded like this, there is hardly any chance of clean sheeting.

How about face to face selling? Is there a phone interview or recording?I'm sure face to face still 80% plus of senior lifes business.

How about face to face selling? Is there a phone interview or recording?I'm sure face to face still 80% plus of senior lifes business.

you dont have to do phone interview , if appliction is mailed, faxed, emailed, or done face to face.

Phone interview only needed to be done, if not completing a paper application.

Once the agent has written the app up, the agent turns on a recorder and does a 2-3 min. recording with Ms. Jones. The recording has to be followed very closely by the agent. This recording reviews name, b'date, health questions, meds, draft date, bank name, account #, etc. Health questions must be asked verbatim by agent or underwriting kicks the app out for a correction.

When the health questions are recorded like this, there is hardly any chance of clean sheeting.

Can't happen? Yeah, it can. Here's why. Before turning on the recorder the agent finds out about a health issue they have. Ms. Jones, when you answer this question, please answer it "no", since they really don't care about it and it's not a big issue. You do want to be able to get coverage, right? Then make sure you answer no to this questions". Done deal.

Greg, that's called clean-sheeting in case you didn't understand the verbiage.

Can't happen? Yeah, it can. Here's why. Before turning on the recorder the agent finds out about a health issue they have. Ms. Jones, when you answer this question, please answer it "no", since they really don't care about it and it's not a big issue. You do want to be able to get coverage, right? Then make sure you answer no to this questions". Done deal.

Bravo. Well said. Senior life agents only record part of the call. Not the entire thing

I am a 3 year producer in Final Expense telesales, looking for a new opportunity. Please DM me or post contact info here. Strictly, TELESALES ONLY. I am a consistent $120k yearly production producer.

Call Matt Lyons at ALB(Adams Life Brokerage). He will give you a 120% and 15.00 tele leads. Made by Americans callers. No avatars or infinity press 1 leads like other agencies are using. PM me if you want Matts cell number or a sample recording of Matts leads.

Please see above where I state "when the health questions are recorded like this, there is hardly any chance of clean sheeting".

That's called "very rare occurance" in case you didn't understand the verbiage.

Last edited:
Can't happen the way you describe. Here's why.... Once the agent has written the app up, the agent turns on a recorder and does a 2-3 min. recording with Ms. Jones. The recording has to be followed very closely by the agent. This recording reviews name, b'date, health questions, meds, draft date, bank name, account #, etc. Health questions must be asked verbatim by agent or underwriting kicks the app out for a correction. When the health questions are recorded like this, there is hardly any chance of clean sheeting. Please see above where I state "when the health questions are recorded like this, there is hardly any chance of clean sheeting". That's called "very rare occurance" in case you didn't understand the verbiage.

I agree, "kinda" but the rare occurrence is when it needs to be done.

We all know how easy it is to convince the client what we want them to think.

"so Mr. Jones The oxygen use, is that something you're on right now as were talking? Because when the insurance company means oxygen use they mean a bunch of Big huge tanks with air cords all around, and they mean are you currently taking oxygen right this moment that were on the phone, do you wear an oxygen mask 24 seven?

Oh great thanks Mr. Jones so just remember when I ask you on the recorded line if you use oxygen remember to answer no because they mean 24 seven like I explained do you understand, Great so when I ask you the oxygen question are you going to answer yes or no?

You can do it with almost any question and the client will believe you because you're the agent who is supposed to be the professional.

So I'm sorry, to say it can't be done simply because the calls recorded means nothing, if an agent wants to lie cheat or steal they will.

Back