Seasoned Telesales Agent Looking for New Opportunity

I like the fact that there are no MIB nor RX surprises that keep me from getting paid on time. There are a few other former independent agents who now enjoy this same feature. They've told me how they thought everything was fine with their app with another co. only for something to show up on the MIB or Rx check that kept them from getting paid.

There are no advantages for the co., only for the agent.

----------

I don't know, I'm not an insurance co. Why don't you ask all the FE companies that now do tele-sales? Do any of your carriers require you to record your warm-up, sales presentation, and closing techniques?

Those surprises that make the plan change means the client wouldn't have qualified. So they won't pay if they die in the first two years anyways, so why not write them Gerber at a way cheaper price?

Bragging about no MIB or RX is for either weak agents that won't take the time to underwrite correctly and get their client a good deal (not over priced SL), or it's by Agents that are clean sheeting and lying.

I am a 3 year producer in Final Expense telesales, looking for a new opportunity. Please DM me or post contact info here. Strictly, TELESALES ONLY. I am a consistent $120k yearly production producer.

After 3 years of being a top producer, and not happy where you are at, why not do it yourself? Unless the system and the people you are with are really the reason you are a 120k a year producer...

Just saying, something smells a little fishy here!:skeptical:

I understand there are certain companies i.e. North American, that only offer products to established CC, who have the ability to record calls etc., and have an established track record.

Latest posts

Back