Secure Agent Mentor

how do you not know how many years you have been in the biz when you are shooting a video... is it 6 or 7 years?

never heard of them in my 14 yrs so they are probably just trying to start something new

how do you not know how many years you have been in the biz when you are shooting a video... is it 6 or 7 years?

never heard of them in my 14 yrs so they are probably just trying to start something new

I don't know anything about them good or bad but Cody has about a million videos out there showing how to be successful like him and how terrible most agents are. Didn't know until this thread got bumped that his Dad owns the Comp.
But it's his job to promote the training so it makes sense.

I don't know anything about them good or bad but Cody has about a million videos out there showing how to be successful like him and how terrible most agents are. Didn't know until this thread got bumped that his Dad owns the Comp.
But it's his job to promote the training so it makes sense.

are they quality videos... does he sound like he knows what he is talking about

it usually is better to establish a brand before going out to market with that many videos... need to have the "notches on the belt first"

are they quality videos... does he sound like he knows what he is talking about

it usually is better to establish a brand before going out to market with that many videos... need to have the "notches on the belt first"

Completely disagree. IF you having something to offer an agent, why should you wait years to offer it?

When EFES first started, did they tell agents not to work with you, until you got a few 'notches' in the belt ? Just curious

Completely disagree. IF you having something to offer an agent, why should you wait years to offer it?

When EFES first started, did they tell agents not to work with you, until you got a few 'notches' in the belt ? Just curious

Its okay if we disagree...

When me and Eric first started EFES back in 2005 we had no idea what we were doing... We sure weren't telling everyone exactly how to run their FE business that's for sure. We learned this business through trial and error. Most of the changes we have made throughout the years were because of what agents told us would be good ideas.

A lot of these companies are just selling leads (old leads). They put you out there and expect you to sell (no matter what). They don't care if they didn't fill out a card or set an appointment.

They're simply too many scum-bag agencies in this business to keep up with.

Maybe Doug 'Agentguy5' can comment on these characters.

A lot of these companies are just selling leads (old leads). They put you out there and expect you to sell (no matter what). They don't care if they didn't fill out a card or set an appointment.

Are you saying that lead companies with fixed cost direct mail leads should refund leads of people who dont remember filling out the FE card?

are you just saying this in general or about secure agent mentor? maybe you can be more specific? maybe tim can put an informative post together next time?

Its okay if we disagree...

When me and Eric first started EFES back in 2005 we had no idea what we were doing... We sure weren't telling everyone exactly how to run their FE business that's for sure. We learned this business through trial and error. Most of the changes we have made throughout the years were because of what agents told us would be good ideas.

Good points. Again, not trying to cause any problems.

Back