Secure Agent Mentor

Completely disagree. IF you having something to offer an agent, why should you wait years to offer it?

When EFES first started, did they tell agents not to work with you, until you got a few 'notches' in the belt ? Just curious
from personal experience, most FE fmos won't bother with you until you have money to drop on DM leads

from personal experience, most FE fmos won't bother with you until you have money to drop on DM leads

That’s right. The 80/20 rule is in effect here. If an agent doesn’t have money for leads or won’t spend money on leads, there is a high probability that they are in the 80%.

That’s right. The 80/20 rule is in effect here. If an agent doesn’t have money for leads or won’t spend money on leads, there is a high probability that they are in the 80%.
Which i can understand, but you should teach people how to be hunters in general. What happens if a do not mail list comes out? how many agents would know how to self-generate leads after that?

Which i can understand, but you should teach people how to be hunters in general. What happens if a do not mail list comes out? how many agents would know how to self-generate leads after that?

I think that question is a little extreme don't you?

Jones teaches all his agents to be hunters... you don't survive in this business if you can't hunt...

some will... the market has changed a lot over the last ten years... the agents in general wanted the higher comp which means the risk transfers over with the comp.

back in the day we did a 90-100 point contract with leads ranging from 9-18 dollars... it seemed like the perfect program because we doubled every 9 months, but the market as i stated changed...

there are a handful of agencies out there that will still give you free leads and a low contract... the only issue is you won't own your book

I think that question is a little extreme don't you?

Jones teaches all his agents to be hunters... you don't survive in this business if you can't hunt...
It isn't, in reality not a lot of people can sustain themselves off of self generated leads. And, also i'm not targeting Josh, He's been one of the most helpful people at EFES for me lol.

Did everybody see the email that was sent out there trying to recruit everyone they sold leads to even know they had relationships with FMO’s and IMO’s kind of shady.

Back