• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Seeking Advice from Agents in South Florida

You are in south FL? I keep everything in house for now. Building a system for outside agents as we speak but still deciding how to handle quality control.

I have an opportunity in Lantana. Sit at a desk all day taking inbound calls. Avg agent closes a minimum of 5 deals per day. I pay for all leads and give 30% of whatever upfront I get. I have high contracts. If you want to pay for your own leads we can do that too and I can do direct contract with you under my agency

Hi Johnny,

Feel free to invite me to check out your Lantana operation since I'm around the corner. When I see what you claim I will share it with the group like I did with another phone room. Just shoot me a pm as I'm very excited about seeing your "average" agent make 5 sales. How many sales a day do your "Superstars" make?

Douglas Massi

Hi Johnny,

Feel free to invite me to check out your Lantana operation since I'm around the corner. When I see what you claim I will share it with the group like I did with another phone room. Just shoot me a pm as I'm very excited about seeing your "average" agent make 5 sales. How many sales a day do your "Superstars" make?

Douglas Massi
Wait your turn. I'm going first!!!

I don’t know Johnny, but I have visited operations that have claimed the same thing. At least in my experience, these call centers are selling Direct Bill and counting them as a sale. At one time Cigna was advancing on this biz.

Hi Johnny,

Douglas Massi

Back