Selling FE in December

Superstar agents look at the negatives as a positive. I love it when i'm door knocking and its raining as I know everyone's home.I remember delivering a death claim check in the snow and the lady was surprised to see me. I said The mails not running today is it? she said no. I said the milkmans not delivering milk today is he? she said no. I said well the ins guy is delivering claim checks today isn't he? She said yes. Over the next 6 months I wrote 5 policys from her family.

Superstar agents look at the negatives as a positive. I love it when i'm door knocking and its raining as I know everyone's home.I remember delivering a death claim check in the snow and the lady was surprised to see me. I said The mails not running today is it? she said no. I said the milkmans not delivering milk today is he? she said no. I said well the ins guy is delivering claim checks today isn't he? She said yes. Over the next 6 months I wrote 5 policys from her family.

What company sends the death benefit check to the agent to deliver?

Back in the day, almost all of them but I thought it was a thing of the past.

OK, I didn't think Joey was talking about the past. What company today sends the death benefit check to the agent?

And how far in the past? I'm in my 12th year. Never had a company that would send the check to the agent.

OK, I didn't think Joey was talking about the past. What company today sends the death benefit check to the agent?

And how far in the past? I'm in my 12th year. Never had a company that would send the check to the agent.

As I said, I didn't think it was done today..I would say it has been almost 20 years since I hand delivered a death claim check. I would say companies had a problem with agents letting the checks lay around and not deliver them (or worse) is the reason thhey quit.

Back