Selling Final Expense Through Religious Organizations

I am curious to know how many of the Final Expense pros on this board have sold FE directly through churches and religious organizations. Is it a tough sell that way or would it be a great way to sell FE without having to buy leads?

Interesting that you would post that question. Members of the ILIAA are invited to a conference call to discuss just that type of question as it pertains to SPL and FE.

If you'd like to join us and are not a member, send me your contact info by email (link below).

Rick

To clearify this isn't a religious base organization. It is a named i surance outfit.

They take it upon themsrlves to imput the the religious overtones!!!!!!

To clearify this isn't a religious base organization. It is a named i surance outfit.

They take it upon themsrlves to imput the the religious overtones!!!!!!
Just to clarify further, this thread is not about the problem you have with “**** Agency” that you posted in another thread. And since in that thread you indicated that you don’t like to mix your religious and secular activities, then I would avoid working through churches or religious organizations if I were you.

Personally, if a company or agency is overtly religious, it doesn’t bother me one bit. They have every right to function that way. You have every right to not work with them.

I have some contracts with a big IMO that overtly present themselves as a Christian organization. I attended their conference last year. They weren’t “preachy” at all, but there was a slight Christian tone in some of the meetings. I enjoyed it. But I’m sure that there were attendees who didn’t. No problem! There are other IMO’s. Just find one that fits you.

Just a note - I have had several pastors or deacons of very small churches as me to speak with their members. Many of them have become very good clients. Very small churches just can not help all of their members with every funeral.

I do not get into the religion part.

Just a note - I have had several pastors or deacons of very small churches as me to speak with their members. Many of them have become very good clients. Very small churches just can not help all of their members with every funeral.

I do not get into the religion part.
I’ve done a church seminar in the past. A client who was the pastor asked me to do it. No results from that one, but I could see if I did it regularly and polished my presentation, it could be a pretty successful lead source. I stay pretty busy as it is, so I haven’t ever pursued it, but it might be worth a try every now and then!

I’ve done a church seminar in the past. A client who was the pastor asked me to do it. No results from that one, but I could see if I did it regularly and polished my presentation, it could be a pretty successful lead source. I stay pretty busy as it is, so I haven’t ever pursued it, but it might be worth a try every now and then!

Yeah, mine were all by their request. I wrote a guy who has a religious book store. His mother was a pastor of a small church and it ran from there. Very good business.

Back