• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Senior Life Insurance Company... Any One Know About Them?

I've been told so many times from corporate managers that we're "field underwriters" so I don't have a problem if that's how they present themselves. My take is that as long as the prospect truly understands what he/she is buying, and the agent explains it properly and doesn't mislead the prospect in any way and the prospect is happy with the purchase, they can call themselves trapeze artists for all I care.

As for SR Life,I'm exploring the opportunity. It sounds a little too good to be true in some respects, especially for a field agent like myself who does deal with chargebacks, policies being declined, etc. But I'm keeping an open mind...

Maybe they should issue licenses for people to particpate in forums and keep the morons out.

Or you can avoid getting the license and refer to yourselves as certified forum morons.

Were you not hugged enough as a child? Do you need a hug?

Maybe they should issue licenses for people to particpate in forums and keep the morons out.

Or you can avoid getting the license and refer to yourselves as certified forum morons.

There is a a part of this forum which has a lot of good stuff in it but you have to have a 1,000 posts to get in there.

There is a a part of this forum which has a lot of good stuff in it but you have to have a 1,000 posts to get in there.

I can't wait until I get to 1000. thats why i am writing this to increase my count.....Where else can you have so much fun at such a low low price..:biggrin::biggrin:

Back