• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Senior Life Insurance Company?

...If they follow the LH way, you would get half commission for healthy folks...:nah:

haha, MGA decided to avoid that question I see. what sort of company cuts commission in half on the preferred rate? They know agents won't sell it and if they do they simply make the agents pay the difference out of their commissions. Crooked? You bet.

...If they follow the LH way, you would get half commission for healthy folks...:nah:

Lower first year commission by 15% or more and the renewals are shitty,somewhere close to 1.5% based on the contracts I have seen. I have never understood why a company turns away the good business, unless of course the persistency is better on the client side and therefore they pay more claims down the road.

Last edited:
Lower first year commission by 15% or more and the renewals are shitty,somewhere close to 1.5% based on the contracts I have seen. I have never understood why a company turns away the good business, unless of course the persistency is better on the client side and therefore they pay more claims down the road.

Exactly, for the most part they are looking to push the over priced policies on the healthy folks thus creating a better risk pool. To help discourage the lower premiums, they just cut the commish and make it harder on the agents to sell it. Most don't, and the managers usually tell them don't bother with it....

It is taking advantage of folks is there mantra

Seriously? They do that??

Wow....I have to look myself in the mirror and KNOW im doing good for these ppl (im sure others dont care). And unlike a lot of ppl Ive met in sales (in ANY field), $$$ isnt everything for me....I can admit Im not willing to rip ppl off & I not willing to work 60hrs/week to make a living!

To each their own!

JacobTn
I've made you out as a blow hard as for the rates and its obvious that's really all you are. Keep on blowing!!!!!

JacobTn
I've made you out as a blow hard as for the rates and its obvious that's really all you are. Keep on blowing!!!!!
Even if that were true, you still did not answer the question if the plan with the rates you quoted pays the same commission as the other products. Does it? More? Less? Curious minds want to know. :yes:

Even if that were true, you still did not answer the question if the plan with the rates you quoted pays the same commission as the other products. Does it? More? Less? Curious minds want to know. :yes:

I answered it for you already. Based on what I saw, on a 100% contract, the super preferred takes a 15% hit first year and has 1.5% renewals.

Back