• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Senior Life recruitment letter

I have and do. Not sure about any of my agents as I don't see their 1099's.

The fact that you are unaware if ANY of your agents has ever cleared 100k in profit is a clear indication that none have.

That is truly sad given how often you tout the benefits of your amazing system via Senior Life.

You certainly know the production #'s of the Agents on your Team . . .

I know their production but I don't see their 1099's (commissions). I could calculate their lead expenses, but not their other expenses. Besides, even if I knew all their expenses why would I ever spend the time to run the calculations? That would take away valuable time from recruiting and selling. I'm not an accountant, that's what their accountants get paid to do. Accountants get paid to crunch numbers and I get paid to bring the numbers for the accountants to crunch.

I share my 20 years experience and expertise selling (and recruiting) FE. The system is in place for agents to be successful. Unfortunately a lot of agents don't have a very good work ethic, not coachable, and too broke or scared to invest in leads. That's the dilemma all FE organizations deal with every week.

Last edited:
The fact that you are unaware if ANY of your agents has ever cleared 100k in profit is a clear indication that none have.

That is truly sad given how often you tout the benefits of your amazing system via Senior Life.

I don't keep up with their expenses, mileage, office supplies, out of town meals, etc. I can tell you that clearing $100k in a year for FE is not easy. Your comments indicate you are very inexperienced with these type of things.

Not everyone will thrive with SL just like not everyone will thrive with any other FE opportunity out there. Why? Poor work ethic, not coachable, low ambition, can't or scared to invest in fresh exclusive leads, on the forum several hours per day, etc.

If the Sr Life system was not amazing why do you think I have been with this group for 20 straight years?

Last edited:

Sorry you feel that way. We have SERVERAL agents in our downline that clear over a100k after expenses. Where in the Philly / Jersey area and if your ever around here, we can meet and I’ll prove it to you.

Sorry you feel that way. We have SERVERAL agents in our downline that clear over a100k after expenses. Where in the Philly / Jersey area and if your ever around here, we can meet and I’ll prove it to you.

I didn't comment about you. I commented about him. Apples and oranges friend.

Back