• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Senior Life

Just received an invitation to a Senior Life Seminar. On one page they have a rate comparison for 65 F NS, $10K.. They give their rate as $34.31... FEXquotes gives the rate on the Super Preferred as $38.12 .. Which is right? I am sure neither include the $3 per month Legacy Assurance you have to include to get full commission.

They also give some other companies rates using that companies standard rates instead of preferred. For example they give Columbian's rate at $55.30 which is their standard rate instead of the preferred rate $41.85 which is the preferred rate for which 80% of the applicants qualify. For Cincinnati Equitable they show the rate as $77.62 which is close to their graded rate shown on FEX instead of the $42.43 which is CE's level plan rate.

Guess if you misquote your own premium; use your preferred rate against other companies' standard or graded rates, you can have the cheapest plan available. :no:
giphy.gif

Do they give higher commission contracts?

Jay Crockett can. He'll even return messages.

Elsberry's don't return messages, like most uplines within Senior LIfe. They were Upline to a partner of mine, when senior life sent a fake $2600 debit balance.

They wouldn't reply for over 30 days. That included over 12 emails that went ignored for over 30 days

Charging agents $30+ for a lead at a 40% contract makes it impossible for an agent to make it. Are you defending that?

I was saying that YOU are giving your agents 40% commission levels with zero renewals. Even with free leads that is highway robbery.

A DM lead filtered for PO Boxes, age, and income, which has "life insurance" in the 1st sentence, mentions burial expenses in the 3rd sentence, and also states "not affliated with any US Government, Federal Medicare Program, nor any state agency. Returned card requests free info about life insurance underwritten by Senior Life Insurance Company, Thomasville, Ga." only costs $32!

FE agents who know the game realize this is a GREAT price for a very, very directly worded lead piece. Why don't you know this?

Just received an invitation to a Senior Life Seminar. On one page they have a rate comparison for 65 F NS, $10K.. They give their rate as $34.31... FEXquotes gives the rate on the Super Preferred as $38.12 .. Which is right? I am sure neither include the $3 per month Legacy Assurance you have to include to get full commission.

They also give some other companies rates using that companies standard rates instead of preferred. For example they give Columbian's rate at $55.30 which is their standard rate instead of the preferred rate $41.85 which is the preferred rate for which 80% of the applicants qualify. For Cincinnati Equitable they show the rate as $77.62 which is close to their graded rate shown on FEX instead of the $42.43 which is CE's level plan rate.

Guess if you misquote your own premium; use your preferred rate against other companies' standard or graded rates, you can have the cheapest plan available. :no:

The $34.31 is the "ultimate preferred" not the "super preferred". I don't use Fexquotes so I can't see what you see, but if what you said is correct above, SL's rates are still cheaper, right?

Commissions aren't too bad. But they dock your pay if you don't sell the legacy assurance, and don't pay renewals

Smart to contract with guys direct to the company ( not Greg Hinton) Jay Crockett is one that comes to mind

LOL..... you are sadly mistaken (again). I know you very bitter towards me because I would not contract you to be on my team.

Todd, you sound as if you are intimidated by SL. I know you have to try to make it look bad as you don't offer your agents anything except a contract.....lol.

Super preferred and preferred are not that difficult to qualify for. Probably 50% do. Now, exactly how much SL have you written? You've written ZERO, so how would you know anything about the % of people who would qualify for any of the plans?

To correct you on the commission schedules:
Super-preferred went up 34.5 points with higher life time renewals
Preferred went up 12.5 points with higher renewals
GI went up 17.5 points with renewals of 7.5% 2-5, 5.5% 6-10, 4% 11+
Standard went down by 15 points

This is a huge increase in what agents are making compared to before. When you comment about things that you know very little about it makes you less credible.

Intimidated? Oh dear God! Are you that ignorant? I don't have to make them look bad, they do it all by themselves (and a little help from you I suppose).

You're correct though, I've never written them. Have I seen the app, underwriting, and prices? Yes I have. You see, I'm smart enough to look at all of that and realize that they are not a company that I would ever present to my clients. You see Greg, I actually care about my clients whereas you obviously don't because you sell them this POS company without even bothering to look for other options.

Since you know there are better options and yet you still prefer to ONLY sell them, then that says a lot about you as a person and an agent. And then there is the fact that you keep trying to justify them even though it's clear there are many companies that would be better for your clients. That's what gets me....such a blind agent and refuses to see. So, at this point Greg, is it still ignorance on your part or are you just plain stupid?

The $34.31 is the "ultimate preferred" not the "super preferred". I don't use Fexquotes so I can't see what you see, but if what you said is correct above, SL's rates are still cheaper, right?
Yeas, th "Ultimate Preferred" would be cheaper.. The "Super Preferred" with the $3 added wold be about the same as Columbian, Trans, etc. Then the "Preferred" which they say most people qualify for is way on the high side..

Back