Sentinel Life.........

No I meant were some Fe companies don't require it in naic states all fully underwritten co's require it in those states.

Ny requires it for all companies, I don't explain to clients what they're signing just sign here and here.....

I think that's up to the state. Illinois's NAIC and doesn't require the replacement form to be signed if no replacement is taking place.

Neither Illinois nor Tennessee adopted the NAIC model replacement act. So in this context, neither are NAIC states. Yes, the Commissioner of the Department of Insurance is in the NAIC.

Not all states have adopted the NAIC model replacement act. Including Tennessee and Illinois, Florida, California, Kansas, DC and New York quickly come to mind. As best I can tell, there is no such thing as replacement forms in DC, Kansas just has a flyer that doesn't have to be signed, and NY requires a definition of replacement form no matter what. New York along with Florida then require you fill out a book if there is a replacement.

Neither Illinois nor Tennessee adopted the NAIC model replacement act. So in this context, neither are NAIC states. Yes, the Commissioner of the Department of Insurance is in the NAIC.

Not all states have adopted the NAIC model replacement act. Including Tennessee and Illinois, Florida, California, Kansas, DC and New York quickly come to mind. As best I can tell, there is no such thing as replacement forms in DC, Kansas just has a flyer that doesn't have to be signed, and NY requires a definition of replacement form no matter what. New York along with Florida then require you fill out a book if there is a replacement.

Here's the list I looked at.

NAIC Approved States

Back