SEO - Best Source for Information I Have Ever Seen.

that was a sick video! great post john! I do have a few questions as I am sure all of you do, but many of them are rhetorical. For instance, in the case of ehealth and gohealth (the norvax site) both sites are highly optimized but go health has 100k links compared to ehealth w/25k, thus you would expect ehealth to be #2 but they are number one. Is this because of user experience like bounce rate etc.? Or is ehealth just a better site from an seo context? Maybe ehealth has better referring links. I have seen quite a few examples of this albeit on a lesser scale but if we are to consider the google algorithim (which is the only way I can get sexually excited) as there are so many factors (I believe matt cutts offered that there were 200) it is impossible to quantify the difference between the two sites. But I still have to ask (and I would love to hear some other peoples theories) as to why ehealth outranks gohealth in my example.

Health Insurance Quotes

These techniques are the basis for the ASM thread that I posted a while back. This is pretty basic stuff.

It's all about strategic content placement/publishing around the web, SEO on a site is a lost cause. Has been for some time.

Back