Settlers Life New Program

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Anyone else get their new package with the Amcon inspired application packets and the new brochures titled "One day, we die....Today, we get covered!!"

Really:D:D

I am halfway tempted to write some of these due to them seeming like they are wanting to make the process easier for agents...or am I being fooled.

JD please chime in, I value your opinion!!!

I received it.. If I decide to write them, I will probably put my own app package together.. Don't need the pages for Silver II.. And, I don't understand why they didn't include the HIPPA.. Am not going to make any decision until after I attend the Roadshow meeting in Chattanooga. Of course, they probably wouldn't miss my piddly production one way or the other.

Last edited:
They're bringing the road show to Massachusetts, but their FE products are not available here - just the term. Why would they do that?

I hate the new app. It's huge. Way too many unnecessary pages. Which is ok I guess. Rather have too many than not have the pages I need, but I can't tear the pages out!!!

It's not like AmCons perforated pages at all. Sometimes AmCons pages come apart on their own. It's so easy to tear apart. I think I'm gonna have to use scissors on Settlers.

Anyone else get their new package with the Amcon inspired application packets and the new brochures titled "One day, we die....Today, we get covered!!"

Really:D:D

I am halfway tempted to write some of these due to them seeming like they are wanting to make the process easier for agents...or am I being fooled.

JD please chime in, I value your opinion!!!

Just got it all Sat. I do like when companies put all the forms together like AmCon and Trinity/FBL.

I would rather throw things away than not have a needed form.

But it's still the same company.

I hate the new app. It's huge. Way too many unnecessary pages. Which is ok I guess. Rather have too many than not have the pages I need, but I can't tear the pages out!!!

It's not like AmCons perforated pages at all. Sometimes AmCons pages come apart on their own. It's so easy to tear apart. I think I'm gonna have to use scissors on Settlers.

You're right, there aren't any perforations on the line. Just tear out the whole page and trim it when you get home. That looks so unprofessional to use scissors in an appointment. I can't remember which company, but there was one a few years ago that the perforation didn't go through and I had to use my pocket knife.

You're right, there aren't any perforations on the line. Just tear out the whole page and trim it when you get home. That looks so unprofessional to use scissors in an appointment. I can't remember which company, but there was one a few years ago that the perforation didn't go through and I had to use my pocket knife.

I just looked, the perforations are there....they are just microscopic and they dont work....I just ripped an application page trying it out:D

I hate the new app. It's huge. Way too many unnecessary pages. Which is ok I guess. Rather have too many than not have the pages I need, but I can't tear the pages out!!! It's not like AmCons perforated pages at all. Sometimes AmCons pages come apart on their own. It's so easy to tear apart. I think I'm gonna have to use scissors on Settlers.

You know, in hind site when I visited their office last week they did give me a little Settlers pocket knife.

Maybe they realized the pages don't tear easily.

Too many pages? Pffffft! You do realize there are people starving in Africa don't you? Too many pages is never a problem. Plus maybe you will have a lead that had a heart attack seven months ago and be glad you have Silver 2.

Lack of HIPPA form? Didn't know about that one. Could be a problem unless They plan on doing it verbally during the phone interview.

I like the leave behind page to show them what they bought.

They're bringing the road show to Massachusetts, but their FE products are not available here - just the term. Why would they do that?
They say they are expanding from 36 to 42 states and opening the North Eats for the first time. maybe they are in the process of getting the FE in Mass. Still wondering what term product they have.

----------

You know, in hind site when I visited their office last week they did give me a little Settlers pocket knife.

Maybe they realized the pages don't tear easily.

Too many pages? Pffffft! You do realize there are people starving in Africa don't you? Too many pages is never a problem. Plus maybe you will have a lead that had a heart attack seven months ago and be glad you have Silver 2.

Lack of HIPPA form? Didn't know about that one. Could be a problem unless They plan on doing it verbally during the phone interview.

I like the leave behind page to show them what they bought.

On the plus side, the larger font makes it easier for an old man like me to read it. Also, with the redesign of the information page, should cut down on "unclean" apps..

The Roadshow notice said "qualify for three trips per year".. What is the deal with that?

Hadn't considered the heart attack 7 months ago.. Was thinking in terms of diabetes..

Back