Shingles Vaccines Work. But Medicare Won’t Always Cover Them.

Where? Canada? UK?

Where I decide is a good place for me may not be a good place for you. I don't see the benefit in having a discussion on a specific place, because what people want in a country differs.

It wouldn't be the UK or Canada though. It would have to be crypto friendly as a starting point.

Where I decide is a good place for me may not be a good place for you. I don't see the benefit in having a discussion on a specific place, because what people want in a country differs.

It wouldn't be the UK or Canada though. It would have to be crypto friendly as a starting point.

True, I guess I was honing more on Kings comments on the Why's "the hate and extremism" Which I see, Much of, in UK and Especially Canada and many of those countries someone the left talk about being more evolved then us

And more so in the govt machines in those countries

Your why's may be very different

True, I guess I was honing more on Kings comments on the Why's "the hate and extremism" Which I see, Much of, in UK and Especially Canada and many of those countries someone the left talk about being more evolved then us

And more so in the govt machines in those countries

Your why's may be very different

Mine would be a smaller, hopefully English speaking country, that would align with my beliefs of "Libertarianism." My house in MI is perfect for me. However, the unrest in the US is a major concern for me.

It's pretty bad when it grabs my attention, because I don't watch the news. I don't think you generally need more than the local news and where I live it's like, "someone stole some corn without paying." We have crime, obviously.. but it doesn't seem as severe.

When I watch the news here, because my dad does.. it's multiple murders and really bad crime.

Mine would be a smaller, hopefully English speaking country, that would align with my beliefs of "Libertarianism." My house in MI is perfect for me. However, the unrest in the US is a major concern for me.

It's pretty bad when it grabs my attention, because I don't watch the news. I don't think you generally need more than the local news and where I live it's like, "someone stole some corn without paying." We have crime, obviously.. but it doesn't seem as severe.

When I watch the news here, because my dad does.. it's multiple murders and really bad crime.

However, the unrest in the US is a major concern for me

I agree with this, I also believe its marketed, But yes I see us heading right for the cliff on this one, with no signs of turning course

Lots of unrest increasing around the world too, Maybe not in a NZ as much if that what you mean

But you are right many of the larger countries are heading into this same disaster

agree with this, I also believe its marketed

Well, I think there are motivations...

News is for ratings
Economics is for volatilityand opportunities to make money.
Politics is for power and "likes."

I, personally, wouldn't go bigger for the reasons you mentioned. More people creat more opportunities for descent. I think we're one "fraudlent" election from losing what we know as democracy.

Well, I think there are motivations...

News is for ratings
Economics is for volatilityand opportunities to make money.
Politics is for power and "likes."

I, personally, wouldn't go bigger for the reasons you mentioned. More people creat more opportunities for descent. I think we're one "fraudlent" election from losing what we know as democracy.

Probably less of and IF and more of a when, I don't even think it will take an election

This several times we were right at the tipping point in recent 7 or so years

Well, that's just it isn't it? Where the hell to go. The only place I could come up with that made any sense would be Costa Rica, but I'm not even sure about that!

I know a few folks who SAID they were moving to CR but then I never heard from them again. Not quite sure what to think of that . . .

You can still collect SSA but Medicare won't help if you are living outside the country. Of course you don't have to worry about that for what, another 20 years or so?

Also, I don't know about you, but if Costco isn't in CR I might have to stay where I am right now.

You can still collect SSA but Medicare won't help if you are living outside the country.
Medicare isn't necessary if you are living outside of the country, say, in Panama. Your health insurance premium would be maybe $150 or $200 per month for one of the best plans.

Do Google searches for International Living, Panama expat info, etc.

Medicare isn't necessary if you are living outside of the country, say, in Panama. Your health insurance premium would be maybe $150 or $200 per month for one of the best plans.

Do Google searches for International Living, Panama expat info, etc.

True, but . . .

I have had a few expats that wanted to come back home for special treatment that either was not available or (they felt) was sub-par. One man went back & forth from UK to USA . . . dual citizen. I believe he kept A but never enrolled in B since he was out of the when he turned 65. I believe he was 70 or so and relocated to GA, waited until the next GEP then enrolled. Even with the late penalty he felt like it was worth it.

Whatever his medical condition, he said it had worsened under NHS and felt his best shot was to get treatment here.

It's not always about the Benjamins . . .

Back