Shopping Term-stroke Issue

Strangely enough, I just had a very similar situation.

Guy was 65 and suddenly wanted to buy life insurance. He wanted a 15 year term for his wife for income and a small whole life for final expenses. This guy just happened to be an insulin dependent diabetic.

Gave him his quotes, best rates available considering his situation. Suddenly it was all a scam and a rip off by the insurance companies.

The moral of the story, guys who went 40+ years without buying life insurance don't just suddenly wake up one morning and buy without extenuating circumstances. I'm willing to wager that the only protection Sailor's family had all those years was his hope that other family would step in and take care of them. Now he is thinking that he is better at math than an insurance company and wants to profit from his eventual demise.

Vol.... Bingo.

I just want to know why he skipped insurance all those years when all those real needs were there and now something is more important than his kids and wife were back then.

I do honestly want to know what it was.... I want to understand his position because honestly I have some trouble with it and maybe it's me. I couldn't see not protecting my family, but maybe I am wrong with that thought?

Latest posts

Back