Should I Take this Client?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
So a few months back I ended up getting a section A violation.
see here:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/senior-insurance-forum/t65-medicare-advantage-plan-part-d-initial-open-enrollment-confusion-t63810-3.html

Well, he just called me back and left a voicemail, saying he has his SEP and wants me to sign him up for something. Am I crazy to even be somewhat considering this?
Should I just turn down the business? Or just take the easy money?

I don't know about you guys, but after 3 years in this business dealing with dozens of agents and presenting to thousands of people, I have learned that internal "gut" intuition is almost always right.

Basically, if you have to ask us, you know you shouldn't be doing it.

I don't know about you guys, but after 3 years in this business dealing with dozens of agents and presenting to thousands of people, I have learned that internal "gut" intuition is almost always right.

I was thinking it and Rearden said it, yea, ^^^^^this.

I had a couple years ago a client who made a mistake in changing something plan on the app I sent

from one that included drugs to one that does not
(she was the type I can do everything myself type)

now at the time the app was due to show in portal my electricity was off due to hurricane sandy

and when it came on a few weeks later I was so backed up that when I seen it was there I didn't think much more about it

anyway she called in jan said she could not get her drugs
I called and found out she changed plan before it was submitted to the one that did not include drug

I called her she admitted that but wanted somehow to fix it

I told her there was nothing that could be done

she called me a few days later and said she spoke to a nice lady at medicare
that helped her find a way around it

all she needed to do is file a complaint against me and that she should not worry about me because I would not get any trouble except maybe a phone call
and that there is nothing to be concerned about

I did have her send me all that in writing which she signed
But I never did get a call from CMS or Insurance company
I still have letter on file just in case

This is the best answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back