Signature Pads

love2serve

Expert
How many of you use the Signature Pads to complete apps? Do you find that most Life & Health Companies will accept them? A good many of my clients will be the Senior Market and some of them do not have Email to verify E Signatures. Since most of the companies are now going paperless I was curious how many of you do it? Of course there is the print the application option, if you want to pay for all the ink. paper, and carry that stuff around. Not to mention the protable printers are high in book.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS....I am behind the times. I dont have an I-pad or E-pad before you suggest! LOL

Last edited:
Newby, Is there any additional software you need to be able to sign right on the ipad...I'm assuming your just editing a pdf file.

There are a lot of different ones available. I like one called form tools best. It cost $3. It's real simple to turn any form into a fillable PDF. I use a little keyboard/case to type in all the data. They sign the screen just like they would on paper.
I have a scanner program on my iPhone to just snap a picture of the voided check and it instantly turns it into a scan.
If they have email you can send their copies of everything by email. I carry paper copies of the receipts and hippa forms for people who don't have email.
I'm pretty sure this whole thing would work on Android Tablets also. I just bought the iPad because the software all works so well on it.

This is great news. I was talking to PHC with UHC the other day as to being able to do medicare apps on an ipad. I do have a sig pad - need to see if it will work with an ipad.

Anyone done this yet with any Medicare products?

Yep!

Any application that is in PDF form works with it. You don't need a signature pad. The iPad is a signature pad.

Back