Single Premium Life

indiana260

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone writing din gnome le premium?

Healthy 79 Female...What companies should I look at?

Commissions?

I have Columbian, RNA and American Equity which had a single premium that is universal.

Amy insight would be appreciated

Hello,
Din gnome premium i am hearing first time about this.:err:

Sagicor has one of the best indexed SPWL plans available along with an Interest sensitive SPWL. These plans are pro consumer plans with high Face and Cash value accumulation. Plans also Guarantee principle from day one.

Sagicor is also AM Best A-.

These plans have a Table 4 Rate built in as Standard, so it is a good product to look at for older ages.

Street Comp is 7% Indexed SPWL and 9% Interest Sensitive SPWL to Age 80.

Last edited:
Just did a single-premium life with Protective, $430,000 of paid-up GUL to age 110. We chose Protective there because there was an aviation issue and Protective would offer preferred. But we have also done single-premium recently with Prudential, Nationwide, and Lincoln.

For small FE single premium cases Settlers is a good one. They have gold, silver and bronze levels all on the same app as their regular FE. It's pretty convenient and if they don't have AIDS and aren't currently in a hospital or nursing home they will be accepted for something.

Also they have the funeral trust and Estate Planning Trust included so if you are doing single premium due to a Medicaid Spend Down you are good there too.

Back