So How Many Calls a Day Should I Make?

200 calls wow you must be exhausted... What did you do after you finished at lunch time? Watch 2 movies?

200 calls or dials? 200 dials is chump change, 200 dials is for pikers, 200 dials is 3rd grade math teachers.

And the movie is?

But seriously 200?

I feel like setting a number of dial per day is a trap. "200 dials and i'm done" ~ what if you dont get any leads or appointments?

i say shoot for X appts per day. Forget how many dials, and shoot for how many appointments you want; whether it is 1, 2, 3 appts etc...

600 dials should be your goal regardless of results. If you hit 400 then that is an ok day, but not great. Regardless of results. Especially if it's FE, Medicare Supps less.

Boiler room is what I was shooting for.

You mentioned 2 movies...that was the 2nd. LOL

----------

Wrong, Boiler Room, but you got the coolest avatar on here so it's kosher. :)

Thanks..................:biggrin:

The ringtone on my phone is Tarzan, with monkeys in the background. I was replacing a Colonial Penn Med Supp. The Bankers agent had screwed him and he couldn't get ahold of him, so he called my # to make sure that was the # to get in touch with me. When he heard that he went nuts! He said he had to have that ringtone and wanted to know how he could get it, because he loves Tarzan movies. After we called Colonial Penn and cancelled his policy(I don't normally do it like that, but he was in the Open Enrollment period) I sent it to his phone. He's a happy camper!

Last edited:
Back