So I Just Took My Life & Health Insurance Exam...

AND PASSED! WOOOOOO!

Man, I never studied so hard for a test before. Glad I passed it on my first time too!

Now they're sending me to "sales school" in about a week, even though I honestly don't feel like I need it, but hey everyone can learn something new.

I've already built my website, working on getting it SEO'd, I have a list of about 50 people who are not close friends and family, just people I've met within the last few weeks and told them what I was going to be doing, and got their information.

I have a business plan and sales goal plan in place. Going to join my Chamber of Commerce and some other insurance organizations.

I also have 3 months of income set aside.

What else should I have done so I can hit the ground running?

So excited to start this new career!:)

Hey First off let me say congrat's!!!!! It's a big deal and you should pat yourself on the back. Now after that plan,plan,plan. There is so much good advice here I would just add this.This business is not a one size fits all kind of deal so it is important that you find what works best for you and do that.Every agents experience is not the same, a lot of what we do in this business is trial and error. So get a plan stick to the plan and if that does not work get another plan!. I have always like to have a product that I could make money in a few days that would help me stay out in the field hunting the bigger cases. So as a broker I offer several products and not just one. Its important to not put all those eggs in one basket. Think about this before you start.

Latest posts

Back