• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SOA 2019 VOICE-recorded method

You go into these phone appointments knowing which carrier the client will choose? Or you discuss options first, then call the branded carrier SOA phone line, then go through the carrier/cms approved product presentation ?

I go into my appt with T65’s only and I don’t go over any plan specifics. Just education and introduction. 3 months later, when they are 3 months out of starting Medicare, I’ll already know what they are most likely looking for. You get a scope for that company, if it ends up not being the one they want, you whip out another scope on the spot.

The rules agree that a voice recorded SOA is acceptable. This is undeniable.

Ha - the Carriers are not your friend when you get busted for non-compliance.

Be 100% sure you have permission to contact the prospect and save that proof forever and ever . . .

This should be the correct place to discuss general directions and concepts though. If not, then I'm in the wrong forum. I clearly wasnt expecting anyone here to be an official voice for a carrier or medicare.

Awe - Grasshopper - you have much to learn about this forum . . .

Is there an update on this for 2022? Can I just say, I am prepared to present a variety of plans including Medicare Advantage, Special Needs Plans, Medicare Supplement, and Prescription Drug Plans, do you understand?

Back