Something I Agree w/ Dave Ramsey On

MVI

Expert
Some of his life insurance stuff I'm on the fence about. But it seems like his car insurance theory is right on.

I just made this video (the first one I've ever done as a reaction type of video).

He plugs into his Zander insurance later in the video. Does he own that company?

Pretty sure he has a financial interest in Zander but not certain. They have been a sponsor of his show for 20 years or more. That gravy train may be enough to keep him out of the poor house without owning a piece of Zander.

Reactions: MVI
Really never heard of someone call it 500/300. LOL

Your Umbrella insurance "may" sit on top of your home insurance.

Zander Insurance - I think there is a big commission payment or referall fee going back and forth here.

His Captive / Independent bit is good, but its a bit more complicated than he explained.

Your video is a pretty solid - nice work!

Reactions: MVI
Really never heard of someone call it 500/300. LOL

Your Umbrella insurance "may" sit on top of your home insurance.

Zander Insurance - I think there is a big commission payment or referall fee going back and forth here.

His Captive / Independent bit is good, but its a bit more complicated than he explained.

Your video is a pretty solid - nice work!

Thank you!

I was overall impressed w/ Dave's position on P&C stuff because I'm usually not onboard with him 100%.

Some of his life insurance stuff I'm on the fence about. But it seems like his car insurance theory is right on.

I just made this video (the first one I've ever done as a reaction type of video).

He plugs into his Zander insurance later in the video. Does he own that company?

Is Ramsey a licensed agent? Just asking because you mentioned he’s an insurance salesman.

Good, informative video. Under 5 minutes is a good length. Under 5, I’ll watch. I might watch if under 10. Over 15, I’ll almost never watch. (Good “clickbait” title and thumbnail, too!)

Is Ramsey a licensed agent? Just asking because you mentioned he’s an insurance salesman.

Good, informative video. Under 5 minutes is a good length. Under 5, I’ll watch. I might watch if under 10. Over 15, I’ll almost never watch. (Good “clickbait” title and thumbnail, too!)
Thank you!

I assumed he was a licensed agent....whoops.

He's got to be, right?

Or maybe he's not so he can avoid restrictions upon what he says..? Not sure now.

Latest posts

Back