Spending money on leads

I didn't 'endorse'. I said I was looking at them.

So why are these people more likely to pick up their phone than the general population on average?

Because:
And yes, these people WILL answer their phones. Think of all the calls we get from doctors and health insurance that aren't in your caller ID. They'll pick up.

I've been going through some medical things and I get quite a few calls that aren't in my Caller ID. I pick up and I listen to verify who they are and what they want. If it's just an appointment confirmation or whatever else it could be. Plus, the older they are, the more used they are to actually picking up the phone when it rings.

Now, that doesn't mean that EVERYBODY will pick up the phone. I just believe they are more prone to picking it up and answering than other age brackets.

I didn't 'endorse'. I said I was looking at them.

Because:

I've been going through some medical things and I get quite a few calls that aren't in my Caller ID. I pick up and I listen to verify who they are and what they want. If it's just an appointment confirmation or whatever else it could be. Plus, the older they are, the more used they are to actually picking up the phone when it rings.

Now, that doesn't mean that EVERYBODY will pick up the phone. I just believe they are more prone to picking it up and answering than other age brackets.

And yes, these people WILL answer their phones. That sounded to me like you were endorsing them.

I remember when I had a book of business of 5 and I sat (literally) in my walk in closet in a small apartment on a laptop cold calling for hours. The leads were "free" but there was a lot of labor.

The Papa John of Medicare . . .

The Papa John's restaurant was founded in 1984 when "Papa" John Schnatter knocked out a broom closet in the back of his father's tavern, Mick's Lounge, in Jeffersonville, Indiana.[4] He then sold his 1971 Camaro Z28 to purchase US$1,600 worth of used pizza equipment and began selling pizzas to the tavern's customers

Spend time getting reviews on Google My Business, Facebook, etc. It should cost you absolutely nothing and will help with increasing web traffic.

Back