Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease

If you write this, just how comfortable are you about being asked why you wrote it? It is just begging for post claim underwriting and a long hard conversation with the company, even if you do it all above board. The likelihood of her having major claims in the near future is very high.

Thanks so much. I found an old medico app and she would qualify based on those questions but their newest app it wont fly.
For my own curiosity, I just checked with Bankers Fidelity. They won't take this case because of the future treatment and expense involved, even though she takes no meds.

I'm sure that you'll probably get the same answer everywhere...but you never know, one company might take it.

If you write this, just how comfortable are you about being asked why you wrote it? It is just begging for post claim underwriting and a long hard conversation with the company, even if you do it all above board. The likelihood of her having major claims in the near future is very high.

If there was a company that asked the question properly so they could honestly answer it no, I would write it 100%. Companies have guidelines for a reason and if The insured and I are honest and answer whats asked, Its on the insurance company, not me or the insured

If there was a company that asked the question properly so they could honestly answer it no, I would write it 100%. Companies have guidelines for a reason and if The insured and I are honest and answer whats asked, Its on the insurance company, not me or the insured
Yeah, but you can't just go by the app. You also have to check the UW guide. I've seen a lot of times where the prospect answers no to everything on the app, but something in the UW guide says no. For example, lots of companies don't mention injections at the Dr. office on their app......but they do in their UW guide.

In my opinion thats bs. So they would come back on me as the agent?? Ask the questions you need the answers to on the app

In my opinion thats bs. So they would come back on me as the agent?? Ask the questions you need the answers to on the app

Glad you walked away, but you would have basically stuck them with a certain loss. Unless you completely disclosed everything, you can expect it to come back on you. And even if you do, you'll probably get, "What are you thinking???"

Glad you walked away, but you would have basically stuck them with a certain loss. Unless you completely disclosed everything, you can expect it to come back on you. And even if you do, you'll probably get, "What are you thinking???"
I don't think anybody would come back at him if everything was disclosed and the policy was approved.....that's on the company.

Back