Standard Life and Casualty

Quickest pay of all my carriers...An actual human picks up the phone, very friendly and accommodating staff...UW is strict but phi gives a thumbs up or down on the spot...

Quickest pay of all my carriers...An actual human picks up the phone, very friendly and accommodating staff...UW is strict but phi gives a thumbs up or down on the spot...

From my experience they never have. Each app I've ever done I've had to keep checking the website.

They don't give an answer on 0-49. I've always got an answer from 50+.

Ahh...we don't have the separate 0-49 app yet. I'm still on an old 2004 one, which is probably why I don't get a final answer at the end of the call.

Last week I asked when we're getting the new app here in Florida and she said they're updating all the apps for all states. I hope that's going to be good news...or at least not bad.

Ahh...we don't have the separate 0-49 app yet. I'm still on an old 2004 one, which is probably why I don't get a final answer at the end of the call. Last week I asked when we're getting the new app here in Florida and she said they're updating all the apps for all states. I hope that's going to be good news...or at least not bad.

I've heard that it's a bit of tightening up. Hopefully without raising the rates though.

Latest posts

Back