• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Strange! No one bashing Wellcare much this summer...

Ronnie Carter

Guru
100+ Post Club
So, let me do a little Wellcare-bashing myself.

I got recertified last week and today still could not order enrollment kits. I called Wellcare and they said we had to wait until late next month to order.

A few days before AEP? And they're going to get us all supplied that quickly? Right.

Two or three years ago I was printing SOBs for their PDPs right and left because Wellcare didn't ship kits until AEP was well underway.

WHY do I keep putting myself through this ordeal with this bunch? Must be masochistic or something.

So, let me do a little Wellcare-bashing myself.

I got recertified last week and today still could not order enrollment kits. I called Wellcare and they said we had to wait until late next month to order.

A few days before AEP? And they're going to get us all supplied that quickly? Right.

Two or three years ago I was printing SOBs for their PDPs right and left because Wellcare didn't ship kits until AEP was well underway.

WHY do I keep putting myself through this ordeal with this bunch? Must be masochistic or something.
I ended up ordering Wellcare supplies through my FMO last year.

You can also enroll online.

Back